October 11, 2017
By: Joseph J. Bosick
, Construction Legal Edge, Fall 2017 Newsletter
Articles in This Issue:
- PA Court Declares Contractors Lack Standing to Challenge P3 Contracts
- Dazed and Confused: What Should Pennsylvania Employers do with Their Drug Testing Programs in Light of Shifting Legal Trends Surrounding Marijuana Use?
- Cyber Risk – Should Your Company Obtain a Cyber Insurance Policy?
- You are Still a Fiduciary Event After the New U.S. Department of Labor Rules
- Contract Risk Review: Comparing Contracts – A Review of the AIA 201 and ConsensusDocs
- Search Warrant Execution: Keeping the Wolves at Bay