September 30, 2013
Articles contained in this issue of the CLE:
- Choosing a Construction Insurance Broker
- What You Think Is Covered by Commercial General Liability Property Damage Insurance May Not Be “Property Damage” Under Most Policies
- PA Superior Court Limits Insured’s Ability to Settle Cases Defended Under Reservations of Rights
- Pursuing Misallocated Contract Funds Against the General Contractor’s President in Bankruptcy: Recent Developments Regarding Non-Dischargeability and Fraudulent Misrepresentations
- No Extra-Territorial Application of PA Human Relations Act
- Has The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals Determined That Defective Workmanship Causing Bodily Injury or Property Damage is an “Occurrence” Under a CGL Insurance Policy?