Articles in this Issue:
1) Veto Power: Babcock & Wilcox Holds That An Insured May Settle Despite The Insurer’s Objection
2) Claim Payments Under Subcontractor Default Insurance V. Surety Bonds – What Are The Differences?
3) OSHA’s New Combined Space Standards For Construction
4) Understanding Wrap-Up Insuance Programs: A Primer
5) Can A Subcontractor Recover In An Action Against A Contractor And Surety Under The PA Contractor And Subcontractor Payment Act On A Public Works Project?
Last week, as Veterans’ Day neared, Pietragallo attorney Paul K. Vey shared the following for all members of our Team: One of many — a remembrance for Veterans Day Roughly 78 years ago, a high school senior from Bellevue PA, just outside of Pittsburgh, learned that the United States had been attacked and was entering… Read more »Read More
William Pietragallo, II, Founding Partner of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, has been appointed as a member of the Advisory Board of the Center for Law, Brain and Behavior (“CLBB”). The CLBB is based at Massachusetts General Hospital, a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital, and serves as a resource for the understanding of the interaction… Read more »Read More